Take Your Crown Into Your Own Hands
Humans have long been adorning themselves, their homes and places of worship with gemstones, both for their beauty and for their ability to enhance well-being. The comb is an ancient matriarchal symbol, signaling new growth, fresh life and renewal.
Research supports that intentional use of gemstones and crystals have healing and transformative effects on humans’ emotional and mental state, chakras, skin and hair. Meditative movement through the hair is soothing to the nervous system, while stimulating blood flow to the scalp, improving circulation, hair growth, and skin health.
When you use CrystalCombs to comb your hair, you are using the power of gemstone energy to influence your aura and entire energetic system. You can also use the CrystalCombs for energy and body work.
Be Your Own Healer
Blockages that present in the Crown may not resolve overnight, and while an in-salon treatment can be as cathartic and gratifying as a chiropractic adjustment, the environmental or situational causes of the interference may present themselves again. The focus in the treatment is to show you the way to the inner wisdom that is always available to you. An at-home hair treatment is a great opportunity for a weekly self-healing and Crown Chakra check-in!
There is no right or wrong way to use the comb, and I do not wish to dictate what you personally should feel. CrystalCombs are not to be used as subsitution for adequate medical care, nor do I make promises of emotional or mental healing. Instead, I wish to leave room for your own experiences and discoveries. I offer tools to support crafting a beauty ritual as your own sacred practice.
Amethyst Luxe Crystal Comb$200.00 + Sales Tax (totals in cart) & FREE Shipping
Black Obsidian Crystal Comb$170.00 + Sales Tax (totals in cart) & FREE Shipping
Clear Quartz Crystal Comb$170.00 + Sales Tax (totals in cart) & FREE Shipping
Rose Quartz Crystal Comb$170.00 + Sales Tax (totals in cart) & FREE Shipping
- It can can be a highly therapeutic to practice even a 5-minute free-form writing exercise before you start a hair treatment. This brain-dump should serve to purge any mental residue (angers, judgements, frustrations) that may have built up during the week. Don’t worry about it making sense or being legible—and never re-read your free-form writing; always destroy the paper when you are finished. On the flip side, you can also use this time to list the insights you received during the week—since vibrationally, what you give attention to you get more of.
- Apps like Headspace and Omvana are great tools if you prefer guidance or structure (and a timer!) with your meditative treatment. You can select from many very specific offerings from acceptance and anxiety to dealing with illness. I also love the Chakra Tuner app. It tones all the way up (or down) the entire chakra system in seven minutes. You can also set a timer on one specific chakra (the Crown or another place in your body where you’re aware of disturbance) and just listen to that. Sound is really helpful for me personally in quieting my mind, and when I first got into a mediation practice, chanting/toning along with an app really helped me stay present.
- Water has always been renowned as a highly effective spiritual conduit. Ritual baths have long been a rich ceremony and a personal favorite self care practice. Even a simply intention setting while in the shower can be a powerful practice in asking to clear any cluttered energy that may have accumulated along the way. At the salon, we recommend a clarifying shampoo before a treatment to remove build-up or residue that might block the receipt of the nourishment in a hair mask. Add a drop of detoxifying molecule (tea tree) oil or stimulating peppermint oil to your shampoo to clear and open your crown.
- Rosemary: stimulates growth, circulates blood and stagnant energy.
- Lavender: relieves anxiety, soothes scalp, and provides root-to end hair health
- Frankincense: energetically grounding, memory, and follicle health.
- Fennel: deeply nourishing for hair and scalp, antioxidant rich and carries a robust, encouraging energy.
“Using the gem comb has been a daily ritual of healing for me. To work it through my hair before bed and let go of my day has felt amazing. The combination of pressure points pushed, and energy absorbed makes this a magical daily practice to engage with as part of your own energy cleaning and beauty rituals.”
Alexandra Roxo – Spiritual & Creative Mentor
“I use my black Obsidian gem comb as part of my weekly beauty ritual and energetic practices. Andi had prescribed that I put essential oil in my hair for 10 min and then run the comb through my lady locks. My hair is being nourished while the energy around my crown Chakra is being grounded & protected. It is a must-do practice for anyone working in the healing industry!”
Colleen McCann- Energy Practitioner